Translation issues - some labels not translated - Fixed V1.1

Please create a topic in this forum if you think that you have found a new issue with the software.

Translation issues - some labels not translated - Fixed V1.1

Postby Viragon » 10 Mar 2010, 00:22

Dear Didier,
I tested my italian translation following your Language test procedure and made some modification to it in order to make it compatible with buttons space (the final translation file are posted in the Italian translation post).
Unfortunately it appears that not all the menus are translated with this procedure:
- the bottom left Options... menù in the Main screen remains unchanged (english);
- Under Objective selection screen/Modify objective/Modify focals when you select the add, add serie, remove or remove all , all sub-menus are still in english.
The same happens for the equivalent sub-menus of the Aperture and Distance screens.
I checked and in the Translation.lang file that you propose as the base for thanslations the untranslated voices are not included.
Can you please check and tell me if its true or if it's me doing something wrong?

Thanks

Vincenzo
Viragon

Re: Translation issues - some labels are not translated

Postby Didier » 10 Mar 2010, 12:48

Viragon wrote:Unfortunately it appears that not all the menus are translated with this procedure:
- the bottom left Options... menù in the Main screen remains unchanged (english);
- Under Objective selection screen/Modify objective/Modify focals when you select the add, add serie, remove or remove all , all sub-menus are still in english.
The same happens for the equivalent sub-menus of the Aperture and Distance screens.
I checked and in the Translation.lang file that you propose as the base for thanslations the untranslated voices are not included.
Can you please check and tell me if its true or if it's me doing something wrong?

Thanks

Vincenzo

You are right, I have just checked and those entries are missing in the Translation file, I will add them and update the translation topics to allow people to translate the new entries.
I also found that some entries in the Translation file are not used by the software, I will remove them.

Thank you very much Vincenzo for this bug report.
Didier - WinMoDof developer
Didier
Site Admin

Re: Translation issues - some labels not translated - Fixed V1.1

Postby Didier » 02 Apr 2010, 13:18

Fixed in version 1.1
Didier - WinMoDof developer
Didier
Site Admin

Return to Bugs